Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Working with CVS

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 07:48:05AM -0300, Jorge Godoy wrote:
> > 	http:/~moin/commit-check.pl.txt
>
> This is weird. :-\
> Just to know, what browser are you using? Theoretically, MoinMoin
> would take care of giving you the right address... (And I've tried it
> with Netscape and Konqueror)

I use galeon (mozilla engine).

I guess it should work if those "http:" prefixes were stripped off.

> You can prefix those addresses with http://heilel.mine.nu:81/~moin/
>
> So, for commit-check.pl.txt, it would be
> http://heilel.mine.nu:81/~moin/commit-check.pl.txt

Ah, one of the rare combinations I did not tried ;)  This one works, thanks.

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre