Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Sun Resolver classes released

Trying to set up a catalog, I'm getting the following error with Saxon:

> java  com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -r com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
..\xmldiffmrg.xml c:\docbookxsl\htmlhelp\xdm-htmlhelp.xsl
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Error
  java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\xdm1\cmbu_ratl.dtd (The system cannot
find the file specified)
Transformation failed: run-time errors were reported

This mystifies me, because the file exists where my classpath says it is:

> echo %classpath%
.;C:\saxon\saxon.jar;c:\resolver.jar;c:\CatalogManager.properties

Please tell me this is not related to the Aelfred parser error (still in the
new version of Saxon, apparently)- I'm not even getting that far, am I? ...

Any other cause come to mind?

Thanks,
Denis