Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: docbook cosmetics

Michael Wiedmann wrote:

> * G.L. Grobe <gary@grobe.net> [011013 16:37]:
> > For doing something as simple as changing background color and the sizes of
> > titles on my main page, is there really no other way than to learn the
> > driver syntax and have to write a *.dsl file? I was browsing through all my
> > *.dsl files looking for examples, but have yet to find one. Wouldn't there
> > already be *.dsl's to do this around somewheres?
>
> [ reply-to set to docbook-apps ]
>
> Directly from html/dbparam.dsl:
>
> (define %body-attr%
>    (list "ALINK" "#0000FF")))
>
> AFAIK there is no easy to configure variable to change H1 to something
> other.

If you are concerned only with HTML output you can create CSS stylesheet
and insert link to it into all generated files by using following
parameter:

(define %stylesheet% "mydocbook.css")

In CSS you can very easily change presentation of all HTML elements,
including headings, lists etc.

						Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz