Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Tables in print output

Thanks to everybody who replied. I should have mentioned that my tables are fine
in html output. It is not a problem of the markup.

I think I have found the openjade patches:
http://indev.insu.com/openjade/openjade.html

---
Katharina Udemadu
Technical Documentation
WiredMinds Informationssysteme GmbH
Wilhelmsplatz 11
D-70182 Stuttgart

Yann Dirson schrieb:

> On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 09:35:09AM -0400, Adam Turoff wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 02:15:51PM +0200, Katharina Udemadu wrote:
> > > I am using XML DocBook 4.1.2, Openjade 1.4 and the Norman Walsh
> > > DSSSL-Stylesheets 1.71.
> > >
> > > Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
> >
> > It's difficult to say without seeing a small piece of your table markup
> > that causes this problem.
>
> Or is it simply a known bug ?  I got this as well, and I remember
> seeing a patch somewhere which I thought could fix that, but can't
> find it on sourceforge, and openjade 1.4devel is sooo slow that well,
> I don't mind that much after all :(
>
> --
> Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
> Free-Software Engineer                                Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre
> Free-Software time manager             Responsable du temps Informatique-Libre
begin:vcard
n:Udemadu;Katharina
tel;fax:+49 711 49048-111
tel;work:+49 711 49048-247
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.wiredminds.com
org:WiredMinds Informationssysteme GmbH;Technical Documentation
version:2.1
email;internet:Katharina.Udemadu@WiredMinds.com
adr;quoted-printable:;;Wilhelmsplatz 11=0D=0A;Stuttgart;;D-70182;
fn:Katharina Udemadu
end:vcard