Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: epcEdit

-
>> I'm looking for any information anyone here might have on epcEdit (beyond

>I've used epcEdit and found it to work very well. It's got a decent

Ditto.

>Dislikes:
>
>  * non-Free software

But the price is reasonable.

Epcedit comes with some DTD's already installed. I found that installing new DTD's was less than transparent.

>Likes:
>
>  * cross-platform (Linux, Solaris, Windows)

This is very nice. I can edit my files on my Windoze laptop and process them on my Linux desktop. When you buy epcedit you get a software key, which for me worked on both of my computers, i.e. I didn't have to pay extra for two keys.

--
Kevin M. Dunn
Professor of Chemistry