Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: How to output number of pages w/ Jade

Hi,

I'd like to customize Norm's DSSSL-stylesheets so they put "page nn of
mm" in the header where they only put "page nn". However, I can't get
the "mm" to appear. It seems, DSSSL can do that if the "generic indirect
feature" is present--which it is not in Jade. Is finding a node on the
last page and then processing it "with-mode page-num" my only chance? If
so, how do I find such a node? The last node in the document wouldn't
work if it just produces an empty-sosofo, would it?

TIA, Udo.
--
GCS/M d+ s-:+ a-- C+++>$ U+ P--- L+++ E-@ W- N++ o? K? w--- O? M-
V? PS+ PE+ Y+ PGP++>+++ t+(--) 5+ X- R- tv b+ DI+ D G e h! r* y

PGP signature