Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: bug in dbautoc.dsl? WAS: TOC going past end of page

Norm,

  Well, I didn't say I understood it ;-)

  Hopefully the following description of what I see will help you...

  If the Table of Contents spans one page or less there is no
difference but if it does and if it's set to:

keep-with-next?: (if (= level 1) #t #f)

  There is a page break after the Forward section (where the page
numbering goes i, ii, iii, iv....)

  Then the Chapters run right off of the end of the page, not doing
a page break like it should.

  If it's set to:

keep-with-next?: (if (= level 1) #f #t)

  There is no page break after the Forward section so that the chapter
entries follow right behind.  There are page breaks right where they
should be and you can read all of the chapter entries in the Table of
Contents.

  Hope this helps.

 Rick Bronson