Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: FO XSL - setting margins of titles?

After spending a couple of hours tracing through the XSL FO stylesheets
(1.45), I still cannot figure something out.

How do I get the section headings to have the same indentation on the
page as the body text?

Right now, I have this in my customization layer:

  <xsl:param name="page.margin.inner">1in</xsl:param>
  <xsl:param name="page.margin.outer">1in</xsl:param>

I generate FO from my DocBook XML file (structured as an <article> with
various <sect1> and <sect2> tags) using xsltproc and then translate the
FO to PDF using FOP 0.20.1.  This is what I get:

  1. Title of section one

<-1in-> Body text text text text text text text text text text
        text text text text text text text text text text text
        text text text text text text text text text text text

  2. Title of section two

        Body text text text text text text text text text text
        text text text text text text text text text text text
        text text text text text text text text text text text

What I *want* is this:

        1. Title of section one

<-1in-> Body text text text text text text text text text text
        text text text text text text text text text text text
        text text text text text text text text text text text

        2. Title of section two

        Body text text text text text text text text text text
        text text text text text text text text text text text
        text text text text text text text text text text text

I have been hunting all through various stylesheets in the fo
subdirectory of the 1.45 distribution, and I just cannot figure
this one out.  Has anyone solved this issue in the past?  (Or
can anyone point me in the right direction?)

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Training, Network Server Solutions Group
Mitel Networks Corporation                  dan_york@mitel.com