Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Best Linux toolchain for SGML->PDF

Peter,

  Thank you for your very informed help!  I really appreciate it.

  I switched to JadeTeX 3.10.  I'm not using variablelists so I'll
stay with 1.73 style sheets.

  The only two problems I have right now are:

1. Using (define %two-side% #t) forces the beginning of the chapters
to start on the right side, I'd like it not to do this but haven't
figured out how to yet.

2. In the Table of Contents, the first <part> starts on page i, it
seems like it should start on page 1.  The page's that contains the
<partinfo>'s don't have a page number.

  Thanks again for your help.

  Rick