Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: roman and arabic page numbers

Hi Tammy!

On Sun, 28 Oct 2001, Tammy Fox wrote:

> [...]
> ! LaTeX Error: \begin{multicols} on input line 5269 ended by \end{multicols*}.
> [...]
> I don't know much about tex or dvi, but I have seen similar
> errors that still allow the dvi to ps conversion. Any ideas?

Yes. Try editing the TeX file produced by (Open)Jade and go to line
5269. From that point on search for

	\end{multicols*}

and remove the "*". Then try running pdftex three times on your TeX file.

Admittedly, this is just a quick hack, and NOT a real solution to the
problem.

Hope that my hint helps!

Greetings,

	Holger