Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: iso-lat1.ent:6:19:E: "X00E1" is not a function nameerror

Did you get the .ent file from the DocBook site?

You need both SGML entity files and unicode entity files.

And you need to point to them in the catalog file.

Also you are adding the xml.dsl file before your source file on the
commandline?

(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200011/msg00126.html)
about fixing this problem, but I haven't been able to discern what he did
exactly to fix the problem. are the error messages just something I have to
live with, or is there a way to get them to dissapear? they don't seem to
prevent openjade from producing the html files.

thanks for your help,

Sasha Zucker
szucker@mac.com