Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Bad map file in JavaHelp transform

When I do an XSLT transform to JavaHelp, some of the page content is copied
into the map file, corrupting the map file.  It looks like this:

   <mapID target="d0e42494" url="Hlp_C_ADAPT.html"/>ADD<mapID
target="d0e42542" url="Hlp_C_ADD.html"/>ADD, IR, IA, IB, IC, Name, --, --,
FACTA, FACTB, FACTCAdds variables.POST26:OperationsMP ME ST DY PR EM FL PP
EDArgument DescriptionsIRArbitrary reference number assigned to the
resulting variable (2 to
NV [NUMVAR]).
 If this number is the same as for a previously defined variable, the
previously
defined variable will be overwritten with this result.IA, IB, ICReference
numbers of the three variables to be operated on.  If only
two variables, leave IC blank.  If only one, leave IB ...

  All I want is what is in the actual mapID tags, and all the other stuff is
garbage.  Does anyone have any ideas on why this could be?  I'm using
Saxon/Aelfred and the latest DocBook XSLT stylesheets.

Jeff