Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Howto create META TAGS

On 20 Nov 2001, Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Allin Cottrell <cottrell@wfu.edu> was heard to say:
> | Look in the file of configurable options, dbparam.dsl, under the
> | "html" fork of the docbook stylesheets.  You will find there:
> |
> | (define %html-header-tags%
> [...]
> | By default this is the empty list, '().  You can put the stuff you
> | want in there.
>
> That's for adding your own tags. I believe Torgan wants the <keyword>
> elements to generate keyword meta tags. And that is supposed to happen
> automatically.

OK, I see.  But I think there's a bug in dbcommon.dsl (DocBook DSSSL
stylesheets 1.73) that prevents this from happening for an article,
where the <keywordset> in within <articleinfo>.  The definition of
"info-element" in dbcommon.dsl contains

   ((equal? (gi nd) (normalize "article"))
    (select-elements (children nd) (normalize "artheader")))

but no reference to "articleinfo".

Allin Cottrell