Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Windows editor for DocBook XML that does not messwith files?

Hi Dan,

I don't know what it is like on saving changes as XML, but has anyone had
experience of using Wordperfect as an XML editor?

 From the quick look that I've had (at WP 9), it will validate against a
DTD and allow different layouts to be defined to present a WYSIWYG style
view of the document to the user (eg. centre titles in 20pt bold) (along
with a tree view, etc)

Best regards,

Dave