Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Bug: XSL loses example title in answer

I've reproduced this generating HTML with 1.42.  The answer template in
html/qandaset.xsl looks too complicated for its own good.  As a workaround,
you can put the following in your customization layer:

   <xsl:template match="answer">
       <xsl:apply-templates/>
   </xsl:template>

I've never seen this problem before, but I always start an answer with text
in a para.

--
Jon Willeke, Quality Development 617-577-3677