Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: How can I modify the default <entry> element?

I've already written a markup like yours...

The problem came when I tryied to write my
personalized stylesheet:

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"
[
  <!ENTITY docbook.dsl SYSTEM
      "-//QUXO//DOCUMENT DocBook Root Stylesheet//EN" CDATA dsssl>
]>

      (element table
        (if (equal? (attribute-string "role" entry) "tablehead")
          (make sequence
            font-weight: 'bold
            (process-children))))
  <external-specification id="docbook" document="docbook.dsl">

This stylesheet has no effect!
Does anybody know why?

Giuseppe