Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XHTML Stylesheets

Hi,
I've got a small problem with the xhtml xsl. I was trying to create XHTML
that conforms with mozillas requirements for displaying mathml but I was
unable to add the xhtml namespace to the html element.
If I just added it in the stylesheet, it appeared in the html element but in
the following elements there was a empty namespace added.
My Question is how to add this little piece of xmlns to html

Lars Trieloff