Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: db2html

I'm using db2html on my Redhat system and havn't yet figured out how to process the driver files w/ my own .sgml files. Or whatever it takes to process my *.css files as I'm trying to enhance the look of my pages w/ backgrounds, fonts, colors, etc...

I've heard how to w/ docbook2html (newer version) which I havn't found yet (really havn't look, as it took alot of work to install docbook from scratch and I don't want to mess this up), but I was wondering if there was another way w/ the db2html script I have. If not, can I just download the docbook2html script by itself and only replace that piece?

Thnxs in advance.