Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: xsltproc and CDATA

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 10:37:02PM +1300, Dave Brooks, BCS Systems wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am starting to use xsltproc instead of Xalan. However the following
> sample gets an error:
>
> test.xml:5: error: docbParseStartTag: invalid element name
                     ^^^^ You are NOT using the XML parser
>      <![CDATA[

  you didn't tell us that you tried to add the --docbook flag.
	--docbook: the input document is SGML docbook

Do NOT do this unless you know what you're doing. It is not
intended for XML processing and there only for very specific purposes.
Informations about reporting libxslt/xsltproc bugs are at
     http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html
(the site is unavailble at the moment due to routing problems at MIT)

Daniel