Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem with <entrytbl>

Instead of using the <entrytbl> element, I rewrote my
document using nested tables...

That works fine with HMTL backend, but I still have
problems with print backend.

This time, I'm not able to compile at all. Probably
there is an error in the DSSSL stylesheets (they are not
able to generate the corret tex files).

Jade reports the following error:

jade: TeXFOTBuilder.cxx:769: TeXFOTBuilder::Cell &
TeXFOTBuilder::Table::curCell (): Assertion 'CurCell != __null' failed.

Here's my code:

<informaltable frame="none">
  <tgroup cols="1">
    <tbody>
      <row id="ref0001">
        <entry>
          <para>
            <informaltable frame="none">
              <tgroup cols="3">
                <colspec colnum="1" colname="c1" colwidth="1*"/>
                <colspec colnum="2" colname="c2" colwidth="2*"/>
                <colspec colnum="3" colname="c3" colwidth="7*"/>

                <tbody>
                  <row>
                    <entry>0001</entry>
                    <entry namest="c2" nameend="c3">