Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: need help with DocBook customization

> No, header/footers allow any inline content, and that may include
> inlined images.  I have even written a stylesheet that puts an EPS in
> the left margin, by putting a page-height image in the left-header,
> and that caused no problem at all to jadetex.

I've done that too...

Richard Sharpe spent ages trying to get it to work as well.

> OTOH, non-inline things (eg. tables, paragraphs) do cause problems.

It is quite hard to fix.... Richard spent the most effort on it - I
can't remember what the conclusion was - wether it was jadetex or the
interaction of fancyhdr and jadetex...

But it doesn't really work....

.. Which is the main point, unfortunately... ;-).