Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: correct way to customize FO-stylesheets

Hi,

i'm using docbook-xsl with fop to generate PDF. This works quite well, but
the resulting output is rather simple. I'd like to enhance the stylesheet to
resemble our corporate design.

Now the question is: what is the "correct" way to do this? I know how to
define custom
<fo:page-master-sequence> and related elements, but being lazy I'd like to
reuse as much as possible from norm's great stylesheets :->.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Martin Stemplinger