Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Conceptual model for processing DocBook SGML and XML

Very useful.

Is it re-usable?

One point that I'm not sure is right.

The output from Jade with the tex-backend is a single file. The diagram,
if I am reading it correctly, implies that there is a separate output
for PDF and PS.

I think it would be good if jadetex/pdfjadetex was mentioned as well -
so that the diagram explicitly names all the pieces of the toolset that
you need.

So a single output "tex intermediary output". Then a branch off with two
boxes "pdfjadetex" and "jadetex" leading to PDF and postcript.

Also, is it worth mentioning the MIF output of jade/openjade - Not sure
if anyone uses that?

Regards,

Ian.