Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DSSSL titlepage customization problem

Hi,

I'm trying to reorder the elements on the titlepage of an <article>, using

(define (article-titlepage-recto-elements)
   (list (normalize "affiliation")
         (normalize "title")
         (normalize "author")
         (normalize "abstract")))

(define %titlepage-in-info-order% #f)

This does indeed reorder the elements, however regardless of the order
here, the affiliation is always placed after the author, which in my case
is wrong. Anyone got any idea what's going on?

I'm using

openjade-1.3-10mdk
jadetex-3.11-1mdk
docbook-dsssl-1.74b