Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Getting the source of the callout examples.

At 19:54 06/01/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Dave:
>
>Would it be possible for you to send me the xml file that you used for the
>callout examples? I'm trying to figure out how it works

must admit, I had to play, but I'm happy with the result.
Now how to get 11-15 in Norms fancy glyphs :-)

HTH DaveP

<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
"/sgml/oasis/docbook412/docbookx.dtd">

<article>
   <sect1>
     <title>title</title>

       <programlisting format="linespecific">
2 line 1
3 line 2     <co id="area1"/>
4 line 3
5 line 4
6            <co id="area2"/>
7 line 5
8 line 6
9
10 line 7
11 line 8
12 line 9    <co id="area3"/>
13 line 10   <co id="area4"/>

</programlisting>

<calloutlist>
     <callout arearefs="area1">
     <para>
    Ref to line 2
     </para>
     </callout>

     <callout arearefs="area2">
     <para>
     Ref to line 5
     </para>
     </callout>
         <callout arearefs="area3">
           <para>Another reference, to line 9</para>
         </callout>
<callout arearefs="area4">
           <para>A reference to line 10</para>
         </callout>