Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTML stylesheets and product{number,name}

In the HTML stylesheets ver. 1.48 the templates for productnumber and
productname in mode 'titlepage.mode' both unconditionally output a <br/>
element.

This doesn't look right for me, but I - being a European - might be
unaware of some american conventions.

Is it a bug? If so, I will submit at sourceforge. If not, I will just
keep my customisations :-)

Best regards

	Rune Enggaard Jensen