Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: SGML (and XML) for NT (was: Again: Apache FOP,Docbook: Features / Versions,"complete" Docbook distribution)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Stavnstrup" <js@ddre.dk>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: SGML (and XML) for NT (was: Again: Apache
FOP,

> Robert,
>
> Antenna-house are releasing a XSL-FO (Win32 only) processor these
days..

> See:  http://www.antennahouse.com
>
> Unfortunately the pricetag prevents its use in wider circles.

Thanks!. I should have mentioned my criteria I guess :].

1) Cross platform - available on Cygwin and Unix (I don't care either
way about native win32).
2) Source code supplied and no restrictions on my making changes for my
use (and any use at a company that employs me).

Again, thanks for the pointer.

Rob