Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Again: Apache FOP,Docbook: Features / Versions,"complete" Docbook distribution

/ Alexander Schatten <alasan@gmx.net> was heard to say:
| where documentation is really a hard thing, this is really a shame,
| considering how much effort and time is e.g. put into the docbook
| stylesheets... and an expert would need, lets say 20 minutes to
| explain how to setup and install all this stuff together.

I am often disappointed in the lack of documentation for my stuff, but
I suggest that it would take far more than 20 minutes to describe how
all the pieces fit together.

| again my suggestion: If anyone of the experts would help me solving my
| problems as described in the previous mail, I would try to put
| together in installation and setup tutorial. what else could I do?

I think you'll get lots of help on the list, but I'm not sure FOP is
up to the task of serious publishing yet.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A man can believe a considerable