Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Link for TEI Emacs Package

Hi!

Could anybody repost the link for the TEI Emacs package? I've seen it
appear twice on this list, but no longer recall in which threads. I need
parts of this package to make the psgmlx package parse the encoding
attribute of the XML declaration and set the encoding accordingly, since
the PSGML mode of Emacs does not do this by default.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings,

	Holger