Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: A good tag for representing a very long URL

What would be a good DocBook tag for representing very long
URLs?

I've tried <userinput> and <programlisting>, but the problem
is that they become too long, when rendered by Fop.  The
URLs continue past the right edge of the paper.

I guess I would like something that breaks the URL on

Thanx!

- Steinar

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.