Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: A good tag for representing a very long URL

I wrote earlier:

> What would be a good DocBook tag for representing very long
> URLs?

> I've tried <userinput> and <programlisting>, but the problem
> is that they become too long, when rendered by Fop.  The
> URLs continue past the right edge of the paper.

> I guess I would like something that breaks the URL on

I just tried <command>, and it gave a better result with
Fop.  I guess it won't break on '/' or '.', but the
chosen font was more compact, so it fits on a single line.

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.