Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Help project structure

I recently did an htmlhelp project where the project was a book and each topic was a chapter. Many people have suggested using recursive sections for topics instead of chapters, and I'd like to try it. Before I dive in:

- If each topic is a section, what would the content model above it look like? People have mentioned article - would the model be set/book/article/section, where article represents the help project?

- Has anyone tried using recursive sections? Does it work - any problems to watch out for?

Thanks,
Denis