Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: remove "Chapter" from titles

I'm not sure if you are talking about headers. If this is the case, comment out
the expression

    literal (gentext-element-name-space component)

in
    (mode hf-mode ...

after
    (if (equal? (gi component) (normalize "chapter"))

(you'll find it in dcompon.dsl).

If your question is about the title itself, find the declaration

    (define ($component-title$)...

in the same file and comment out this line:

    (literal (gentext-element-name-space (current-node))

in the part which make reference to "chapter".

HTH. Best Regards,

Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN