Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Images in tables in RTF output

Yes, it's a very well known problem I'm afraid. Using tables doesn't
work neither with rtf nor tex. So it has been said that "FLOAT IMAGES
ARE NOT SUPPORTED".

Anyway, the folks of Mandrake have made a customization of Jadetex
and the DSSSL to allow text wrap along one side of an image. See:

 http://www.Linux-Mandrake.com/en/doc/project/

Hope this help,

Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN