Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Announce: early beta of DiffMk 2.0

Hi there,
Do I need a CatalogManager.properties file to run DiffMk? Is there any
connection between that and the error message I'm getting?

$ . ../rundiffmk.sh
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
[Fatal Error] dbpoolx.mod:2415:21: The markup declarations contained or
pointed
to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.
SAX exception loading H:\Work\TestDoc\testdoc.xml
org.xml.sax.SAXException: The markup declarations contained or pointed
to by the
 document type declaration must be well-formed.

Thanks,
David