Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Especial Chars in Bookmark

I would appreciate some help here:

I have a document for software functions which frequently have
characters like "_" in their names. The bookmarks in the pdf output (I
use jadetex
3.11) skip those characters, which is something awful. BTW, it also
skips spanish characters that occurs in some chapter titles.

I Have read the hyperref documentation and I think I have got the idea,
i.e. what the problem is. What I haven't got is any tip about how to
circumvent this problem.

If there is anybody with some experience in this question I would
appreciate
his/her help.

Thanks and regards,

Juan R. Migoya