Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: "XXXX is not a function name" errors - again

OpenJade has a configure switch to hard-code a standard set of catalog
files but as you compiled OpenJade yourself I assume you didn't use
this switch.

Besides that, did you run a few simpler tests to work out your
problems? What happens if you run a very simple SGML document with a
built-in DTD through OpenJade?

regards,
Markus

--