Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: table visible in html, not in pdf

I'm using docbook v4.12 and the v1.48 docbook xsl stylesheets.  I'm processing the fo output through Fop-0.20.3rc and I don't seem to need the extra step of fo-patch-for-fop.xsl.  Most everything seems to work.

However the table I made shows up in html but not in the pdf.  The table does show up in the "List of Tables" however at the end of the line of "...." there is no page number.

You can see the the html and pdf here (pdf ~600k):

  http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/ccprobe-documentation.html

The table in question displays just after here:

  http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/ccprobe-ref.html#NB2B

Here's the actual table, seems pretty simple:

-----------------------

<tgroup cols='3' align='left' colsep='1' rowsep='1'>
<colspec colname='c1'/>
<colspec colname='c2'/>
<colspec colname='c3'/>
<thead>
  <row>
    <entry>Operating System</entry>
    <entry>archive type</entry>
    <entry>link</entry>
  </row>
</thead>
<tbody>
  <row>
    <entry>PalmOS</entry>
    <entry>exe for Windows</entry>
    <entry><ulink url="http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/download/ccprobe-palmos/CCProbe.exe">CCProbe.exe</ulink></entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>PalmOS</entry>
    <entry>tarred and gzipped for Unix</entry>
    <entry><ulink url="http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/download/ccprobe-palmos/CCProbe.tgz">CCProbe.tgz</ulink></entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>PalmOS</entry>
    <entry>binhex self-extracting archive for MacOS</entry>
    <entry><ulink url="http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/download/ccprobe-palmos/CCProbe.sea.hqx">CCProbe.sea.hqx</ulink></entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>PocketPC (for MIPS and StrongArm)</entry>
    <entry>exe for Windows</entry>
    <entry><ulink url="http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/download/ccprobe-pocketpc/CCProbe.exe">CCProbe.exe</ulink></entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>MacOS Classic</entry>
    <entry>binhex self-extracting archive for MacOS</entry>
    <entry><ulink url="http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/download/ccprobe-macos-classic/CCProbe.sea.hqx">CCProbe.sea.hqx</ulink></entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>MacOS X</entry>
    <entry>binhex self-extracting archive for MacOS</entry>
    <entry><ulink url="http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/download/ccprobe-macosx/CCProbe.sea.hqx">CCProbe.sea.hqx</ulink></entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>Windows</entry>
    <entry>exe for Windows</entry>
    <entry><ulink url="http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/download/ccprobe-windows/CCProbe.exe">CCProbe.exe</ulink></entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>Linux/Unix</entry>
    <entry>tarred and gzipped for Unix</entry>
    <entry><ulink url="http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccprobe/download/ccprobe-unix/CCProbe.tgz">CCProbe.tgz</ulink></entry>
  </row>
</tbody>
</tgroup>

--

-- Stephen Bannasch
   Director of Technology, Concord Consortium