Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: RE: DOCBOOK: Problems creating pdf file of tdg

Hello Bob, everyone,

I'm using the 1.48 stylesheet.

Instead of saxon I used xsltproc as well.

Gave me a similar error (see below).

Ideas anyone?

BTW

From http://www.hcu.ox.ac.uk/TEI/Software/passivetex/:

"The PassiveTeX macros should be downloaded (as a ZIP file, passivetex.zip),
unpacked, and installed in a TeX system (eg in texmf/tex/latex/passivetex)
in the normal place where you put macros. Consult your local documentation
or local expert if you do not know how to install a new package; on a
web2c-based system, don't forget to run mktexlsr when you have the files in
place, to update the file lookup table."

When it says "installed" this just means "copied to". Right?

Simon.

---

2: hyphenation none, to replace en
2: hyphenation en, to replace none
! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \Odd:
l.2 ...="en"><fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
                                                  <fo:block
xmlns:fo="http:/...
The control sequence marked <to be read again> should
not appear between \csname and \endcsname.

)
Runaway argument?
\csname\endcsname\Odd: :xsl-region-body\endcsname \csname Atomic:\POdd \ETC.
! File ended while scanning use of \@Pass.
<inserted text>
                \par
l.2369 ...\^^M \expandafter\XML@catcodes\XML@tempa

I suspect you have forgotten a `}', causing me
to read past where you wanted me to stop.
I'll try to recover; but if the error is serious,
you'd better type `E' or `X' now and fix your file.

))
! Emergency stop.
<*> mlstm.tex

*** (job aborted, no legal \end found)