Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: RE: Using DocBook XSL for previewing in XMetaL 3.0?

I've had good luck with it. There's a situation where msxml gets
confused resolving entities. I can't remember what it is, but it seems
like it is not the same 'relative to the place it was used rather than
declared' problem that Saxon used to have.

Btw., I finally found the post that taught me this trick. It has some
more details:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200105/msg00053.html

Perhaps Dave P. could put it in the faqs.

David