Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: [MAILER-DAEMON@mail.ut.caldera.com: failure notice]

Does Saxon provide support for processing XIncludes?
If not, is there a way to extend it so that it does?
I know I could do it in two passes with an
XInclude stylesheet, but I'm wondering if there is
a way to get it work in one pass the way xsltproc does.
Would plugging the Xerces parser into Saxon instead of the
default alfred make it easier?

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com