Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Standalone methodsynopsis

Hello,

I'd like to use the methodsynopsis element to describe a method
signature in running text, so i'm using the methodsynopsis element
outside of a classsynopsis element. However when I generate output using
OpenJade and dsssl stylesheets the method punctuation isn't generated.
When I enclose the same methodsynopsis in a classsynopsis the
punctuation is generated properly but within a class statement, which I
don't want.

Example:
<methodsynopsis>
    <modifier>public</modifier>
    <type>void</type>
    <methodname>create</methodname>
    <methodparam>
        <type>int </type>
        <parameter>aantal</parameter>
    </methodparam>
</methodsynopsis>

The above snippet yields this:
publicvoidcreateint aantal

Enclosing the methodsynopsis in classsynopsis yields the desired result:
public void create(int aantal);

Is this behaviour a bug or a feature? I'm not yet able to debug the
DSSSL stylesheets so your input is very much appreciated.

BTW: I'm using version 1.62 of the DSSSL stylesheets and openjade 1.3.

Ta
--
Andre van Dijk - mailto:andre@unseen.demon.nl
Mr. Garrison:  Well, you don't see that everyday.