Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Sub-optimal PDF bookmark and index links from DSSSLtoolchain

We have a problem with bookmark and index links in PDFs generated from the
DSSSL-openjade-jadetex-tex toolchain.  When less than a full page is showing
in the acrobat reader and you click on a bookmark or index page number for a
<chapter> or <sect1>, it displays the text starting below the chapter or
section title.  You have to scroll up to see the title.

Is anyone else having this problem?  I've searched the list archives and the
bug reports and feature requests for jadetex and openjade on sourceforge,
but there is no mention of this.  I'm willing to file a bug report on
sourceforge, but am not sure which part of the toolchain is responsible.

Currently using:

DSSSL stylesheets 1.76
openjade 1.3.1
jadetex 3.12