Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: table header on last line

Sounds like a jadetex problem to me - that takes care of pagination and,
ultimately, all the table layout.

There may be some parameter that can be tweaked to cope with that. But
I'm not quite sure how the table headers are generated (not with out
looking in any case - i.e. is a LaTeX table creation package being used
and if so does that have the concept of a table header - or are the
table headers simply ordinary rows with some extra attributes).