Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: MSXML support in DocBook stylesheets

Hi,

MSXML is probably fastest XSLT implementation around (not completely
true System.Xml.Transform in .Net is even faster) and I would like to
write MSXML extensions which will allow to use MSXML with DocBook XSL
stylesheets. Before starting this on my own I asking there if someone of
you didn't this already at least partialy. Things which must be done in
order to support DocBook processing in MSXML (sorted by priority):

- extension function for multiple document output (this is necessary for
chunking)
- DocBook XSL specific extensions (equvivalent of Saxon and Xalan
extensions from Norm)
- support for catalog files

If you have something from this list done, please share it with others.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz