Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: My ordered lists have extra space between lines.

I'm having the same problem with extra space between items in a simple ordered list when I render to pdf via fo/fop.

I have an docbook article with a title and two three item orderedlists, one compact and the second normal.

Here's the xml:

  http://concord.org/~stephen/orderedlist.xml

Here's the pdf:

  http://concord.org/~stephen/orderedlist.pdf

And here's the html I mentioned earlier

  http://concord.org/~stephen/orderedlist.html

Is this spacing normal?  Waht can I do the make a more compact orderedlist?

Thanks

-s