Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: root filename in chunked output

Use the "root.filename" parameter (e.g. <xsl:param
name="root.filename">start_here</xsl:param>

Jeff Beal
Ansys, Inc.
(724)514-3150
jeff.beal@ansys.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Stemplinger [mailto:mstemplinger@gmx.de]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 5:47 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: root filename in chunked output

Hi all,

I'm creating chunked output using docbook-xsl-1.50 and saxon6.5.1. The
chunks
get filenames according to their id-attribute. Only the root filename is
always
index.html. In older version of the stylesheets (around 1.45 I guess) the
root
file was also named after the id-attribute (I used xt then).

Is it a bug or a feature in the stylesheets, does this depend on the parser
or
am i missing something obvious?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks Martin