Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: mirror margins and two-pages

I am not sure what I am missing.

I have built the latest of openjade and opensp, and I still am not seeing
the margins mirrored. This is a real show stopper for me. The headers and
footers are mirroring correctly, for two page document, but not the margins.

I need to have margins mirrored correctly in order to have the document
hole-punched and placed into a binder.

I am now using
OpenJade version "1.4devel"
OpenSP version "1.5pre7"
dsssl 1.76

is anyone able to do this, or is it just me?

on 3/20/2002 6:38 AM, Norman Walsh at ndw@nwalsh.com wrote:

> [ Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please ]
>
> / "Christopher J. Graham" <cjgraham@tachegroup.com> was heard to say:
> | I am new to docbook (such a cool technology) and I cannot figure out how to
> | get a two sided document with margins mirrored.
>
> You need to use either a recent version of OpenJade or XSL.
>
>                                       Be seeing you,
>                                         norm

Christopher Graham
cjgraham@tachegroup.com

PGP Fingerprint: F765 CCB5 B9CF 1285 7E3E  8CB0 0B1B 8454 9D66 D411