Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Visio Vector Graphics -> DocBook XSL

Does the printer driver have an option to embed fonts ?  You could also try
using other Postscript printer drivers (just chose "Print to File" when
printing) and see if they have such options - under Win 2000 my HP 5MP
Postscript driver has a setting determining whether Truetype fonts are
downloaded as bitmaps or scalable outline fonts. My own experience of
producing PDFs from Windows is with Wordperfect, which has a convenient
"Publish to PDF..." option (and then has options to embed Truetype fonts etc).

Dave