Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Using XREF to REFNAMEDIV

In my document there are several occurences of tags like this:

<xref linkend="asamplexref">

They refer to things like the following:

      <refnamediv id="asamplexref">
	<refname>sample</refname>
	<refpurpose>Create new sample</refpurpose>
      </refnamediv>

Sadly when I process these with (open)jade 1.3.1, which I ripped from
sourceforge yeaterday, I get lots of errors saying:

[xref to REFNAMEDIV unsupported]

:-(

I checked with the latest version of the DSSSL scripts (1.76) and the same
restriction is there. :-( Whilst I could alter the document so that the
id= refers elsewhere I need it so element content from both refname and
refpurpose is used.

Now have I uncovered a problem with (open)jade or simply a missing piece
of functionality in the DSSSL code? If the latter, has anyone got a
solution to share or must I go hack through the jungle?

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/ or http://www.bsl-march.co.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!